Campus visit procedures:
- As a school, we are accountable for knowing who is on our campus each day.
- All visitors must enter through the front of the school and check into the front office, sign in, and get a visitors badge.
- This practice ensures that we can easily identify who is on our campus.
Pick-up & drop-off procedures:
- Drop off students between 7:45-8:15 a.m., either on the west side of main parking lot or the St. Joan of Arc parking lot (located North of the school).
- Pick up students in same area(s). The pick up lane in the main lot is for parents to stay in cars, and students will be placed in cars as you pull up.
- If you want to walk to your child's classroom, you must find a parking spot either in the main parking lot or the St. Joan of Arc lot.
- There is no parking in our bus lanes or in the front of the school.