Free Resources for Online Student Tutoring
PVSchools is offering Free Resources for Online Student Tutoring (FROST) to all students in the district who may need this valuable service. FROST is a student-driven, tutoring program that creates a casual, easy to use learning environment for students who need extra assistance with their academic subjects. At PVSchools, our qualified high school students will be available to provide tutoring in any subject matter for any student, Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Students can ask questions in our new FROST Google Classroom.
Tutors are available Monday through Thursday (except holidays) from 4-6 p.m. and 7-9 p.m.
- See more at: http://www.pvschools.net/Page/3347#sthash.82SjFlJs.dpufFrost - Free Online Tutoring
FROST - Free Online Tutoring
FROST tutoring is back for the 2014-2015 school year. Tutoring will be held online, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. This is a free, online tutoring program for K-12 students in the Paradise Valley School District.
There are only three easy steps to access the site:
1. Log onto pvschools.webex.com
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
2. Join the “FROST Online Tutoring” session
3. Put your name, pvlearners email address and the password: ipad
If you need any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bethany Budd at email@example.com.
Please take the time to address this free tutoring service with your students.
- See more at: http://www.pvschools.net/Page/3347#sthash.82SjFlJs.dpuf