About our school and Kids at Hope
Grade levels : PreK – 6
School colors: Blue
Indian Bend Elementary School provides a meaningful education in a safe and nurturing environment.
Kids succeed when:
• they are surrounded by adults who believe they can succeed,
• they have meaningful, sustainable relationships with caring adults,
• and they can articulate their future
The implementation of the “Kids at Hope” philosophy supports our Indian Bend staff in helping each child be successful. Learn more about Kids at Hope.
Our staff believes that:
• Learning must be differentiated and meaningful.
• No one has the right to interfere with the learning, safety and rights of others.
• Every child can succeed. No Exceptions!
• Physical and emotional safety is a priority.
• A healthy body leads to a healthy mind.
Average class size is 25, and special area classes include computers, physical education, music, art, band and strings. Students have access to laptops and desktop computer labs on a regular basis. Enrichment activities include chorus, Homework Club, and many After the Bell clubs.