An integral part of our school is the partnership we create with parents and guardians to provide support to teachers and students in the classroom.
- ALL classroom volunteers must review the district’s Volunteer Handbook and complete the Volunteer Registration and Application Form. The district requires all volunteers to annually complete a registration and application form.
- ALL classroom volunteers must attend a brief volunteer orientation. The orientation will provide helpful tips and hints for using the copy machine, Ellison machine and binding machine.
- Parents or guardians that ONLY volunteer to chaperone for class field trips must complete a shortened volunteer form no later than the day of the field trip.
- ALL classroom volunteers and visitors must sign in at the front office and wear a “Visitor's Badge”.
- Homeroom teachers are responsible for scheduling classroom volunteers, depending on the needs of the classroom.
- Teachers may begin scheduling after the volunteer orientation has been completed.
For additional information, links to the volunteer handbook, and information on tax credit donations, please visit Join PV.