Our students have their ACT together.
PVSchools provides an inspiring, engaging and challenging environment for your high school student that will prepare him or her for college, career and the challenges of the 21st century world. PVSchools Open Enrollment period is now closed, but there's still time left to enroll. Space is limited! Complete the inquiry form below and get started today.
Here is just a small sample of our Signature Programs:
- International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
- Center for Research, Engineering, Science and Technology (CREST)
- The North Valley Arts Academies at PVSchools
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID), a college readiness program
Performing and Visual Arts
We believe in offering a well-rounded education. Students can express their creativity and individuality by participating in PVSchools award-winning performing and fine arts programs. Performing and visual arts students have the opportunity to participate in district, state and national competitions.
High school students have the opportunity to tryout and participate in a wide-variety of Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA) sports. Additionally, many of our athletes and teams have won state championships.
- Tami A. Carpenter, parent
Why Choose PVSchools?
- PVSchools’ graduating class of 2016 received scholarships worth more than $55.1 million!
- Ranked as U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools for several consecutive years.
- Many of high schools have received the prestigious A+ School of Excellence™ Award from the Arizona Educational Foundation.
- Our teachers are 100 percent certified and highly qualified, and we have one of the highest concentrations of National Board Certified Teachers in the Valley.
- 90 percent of parents* agree or strongly agree that the classroom learning activities at are relevant and engaging.
Open Enrollment Information
The official Open Enrollment period (September 1st - January 21st) is now closed, however, out-of-district parents still may submit applications for the school they wish their child to attend.
- Applications may be dropped off at either the school of your choice, or mailed to the District office: 15002 N. 32nd Street, Attn: OE; or you may scan the applications and email it to email@example.com
Principals will notify parents of their child's enrollment status as soon as they are able to determine space availability.
Please Note: Open Enrollment is closed for all grades at Fireside Elementary, Desert Shadows Middle, Explorer Middle and Pinnacle High Schools. Applicants to these schools will be placed on a waiting list, subject to availability.
Per Governing Board policy, please note that students currently on open enrollment and wishing to continue through their elementary/middle/high school feeder system do not need to reapply when entering 7th or 9th grade providing they choose to attend the middle school and high school in their current feeder system.